Or, choose a camera to quickly find the help you need.
Each camera’s Wi-Fi name is Pix-XXXXX, where XXXXX is the last digits of the camera’s serial number. You can find it on the camera’s sticker starting with LEM66.
The panoramic view is only available with the Air camera within the My Videos section of the You profile. This view allows you to move around and zoom in/out around the entire screen, letting you view other portions of the footage that the tracking is not focused on.
Panoramic view is the panoramic non-tracking version of the event,allowingcustomers to navigate the game using the navigation and zooming tool.
The default password for the camera’s Wi-Fi is 12345678.
Yes, you can record with the Pixellot Air in normal outdoor playing conditions, during rain or snow.
Yellow – device is starting up
Static Green – device is on
Breathing Green – charging
Blinking Red – low battery
Static Green – fully charged
Blank – not recording
Static Red – recording
Network Connectivity LED:
Static Blue – connected
Blinking Blue – uploading
Blinking Purple – camera is updating
1. Log in to the Control App
2. Connect to your Air camera
3. Go to the Recording screen
4. Press the Settings menu (gear icon on the top right corner of the screen)
5. Choose the Format SD Card option
1. Let the app try to reconnect to the camera for a few seconds.
2. Verify that your mobile device is still connected to the camera’s Wi-Fi. If not, reselect it in the mobile device’s Wi-Fi settings.
3. If still there is an issue, relaunch the Pixellot Control app and try again.
4. If the issue still occurs after restarting the app, go to the mobile device’s Wi-Fi settings, forget the network, and reconnect to the Pixellot Air Camera’s Wi-Fi.